Discover Cyber Security Threats – developing a proportionate and cost-effective Remediation Action Plan
Every organisations’ IT and Security department aims to prevent security vulnerabilities and reduce risk. However, this process is time-consuming, resource-hungry, and the threats are ever-changing. How can organisations assess their ongoing risk of cyber threats and identify an acceptable level of safety without draining resource and budgets?
Methods can deliver a pragmatic Remediation Action Plan (an approach for fixing security-related issues in your organisation over a strategic period of time) in days instead of several weeks using best of breed CIS security tools and best practices combined with our deep cyber security knowledge and experience. Calling on real-world UK Government examples, this session will demonstrate how Methods can:
- Provide visibility of an organisation’s current estate, demonstrating their existing security posture using the CIS Benchmarks
- Provide organisations with security experts who can analysis and prioritise risk reduction
- Develop a baseline of where the vulnerabilities exist and steps to address them
- Develop pragmatic and proportionate Remediation Assignment Plans, looking at the organisation’s environments
- Interpret the report, developing risk assessment and risk mitigation strategies
Monitoring and maintaining the Remediation Action Plan not only keeps your organisation within a safe limit – an identified acceptable level of risk by your organisation – but lays the foundations to demonstrate to auditors or 3rd parties that all appropriate measurements have been undertaken.